Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Paper Plates, Napkins, Paper Towels, Tissue Dispensers



I bought a number of neat things to help organize the camper.

I installed a paper plate dispenser to the side of the oven.  That space did not seem to be used, and was somewhat convenient.

Next I installed a paper napkin dispenser between the galley and the dinette.  Perfect.

Next I installed a paper towel dispenser in the galley. This does not match the quality of the other fixtures.  It is floppy and seems insecure.  I will look for another brand to replace it.

Finally, I installed a tissue dispenser in the cab over area, anticipating future colds and runny noses.

I ordered a waste basket that I thought would fit under the sink.  It will not allow the door to close.  I am studying how to put it in drawer runners since the size is other wise perfect.  It would be a nice addition to the camper.  I need a place to toss trash.

Paper Plate Dispenser:

Paper Napkin Dispenser:

Paper Towel dispenser is not very stable.  I need to remove and replace this with something better.


Tissue Dispenser: Hard to see as it is clear plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment